Here , there and everywhere

Monday, October 7, 2013

Preppy Mr. Rabbit

Hello!
here was my outfit when I attended the H&M's grand opening + Gogirl! Passion Expo day, the event which I told the story about on my last post yesterday. Having a deep interest about preppy chic vintage style, inspired by british street style, guided me to wear these all stuffs in one way. 

Black blazer - thrift store, knitted sweater - bandung, Denim shirt - unbranded, Khaki trousers - Giordano, Boots - MONK, Necklace - Paris Jolie.

6 comments:

  1. haaai mon, nice meeting you the other day ;) vintage preppy cucok bgt deh sm km hahah ;) looking forward to your next post!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. halooo sarr, nice to meet you too! hihi bisa aja ;) terimakasih banyak, so lovely to see you here on my blog, looking forward to yours too!

      Delete