Here , there and everywhere

Friday, August 9, 2013

Through the Past

Another outfit post like usual and I did it with my mom's stuff again. How interesting it was! I was actually just thinking about nothing when it comes across my mind immediatly, like wooossh! I suddenly remember that my mom has a very lovely long skirt and it was inspired me a lot. So, I decide to take an outfit post with that skirt, but too bad I forgot to bring one thing I need just to make the outfit complete, a cool necklace I got from @whatso_store. You should check their instagram account, because they sell all of the necklaces only for 35K!


Yes, I do regret for not bringing that necklace but well this is how the style works, hope you guys love it!




Hat - Kota Tua, Vintage denim vest - Pasar Senen, Vest (wear inside) - Mom's, Long skirt - Mom's, Leather bag - Pasar Senen, Clogs - Misyelle

There will always be something good you can take from past, either it is a lesson or a good stuff you can wear in present :), well, have a great day and thank you for reading!

Best love, 
Monicha

12 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty outfit! I love the skirt and how you styled it. Your mum has great taste!
    Put The Radio On

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! Old clothes are actually have something more to be explored, especially all stuffs that your mother has, well thank you so much dear!

      Best love,
      Monicha

      Delete
  2. MONIKAHHH, ajarin napa bikin blog gue katrok banget hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://thebingogenic.blogspot.com/
    follow gue dong monikahh, gue kok ga bisa follow lo masa, gimane sih?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bisa sadiiii itu klik yg join this site yg ada followers nya hahaha aku syudah follow km tpi msh google plus nya ajaah, ayo tampilin bar followersnya :D :D

      Delete
  4. blog gue bisa kali di follback sadih.... ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah finally i've checked your blog! Love your style dear, and big love for that adorable clogs >,<

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so happy to find you here! Thank you so much for visiting me, and I'll be there as your daily reader, for sure! <3

      Delete
    2. Thank you for following my blog, I'm following you too now :)
      btw, how old are you? hehe

      Delete
    3. my pleasure dear :), haha I'm 21, may I know yours too? Well, it would be good to make friends with you anyway :D

      Delete
  6. Wah, I'm 20 hehe. Oh sure, I would love to make friends with you too. Keep in touch kak! ;)

    ReplyDelete