Here , there and everywhere

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Today's best stuff: MOM's!

Hello!
I'm back again here and one thing that I really want to say now is, I do love my mom! haha yes I do and I really do :). So finally an outfit post again today. If you are asking, what is so special about today's outfit? I'll say, because I almost wear my mom's stuffs from head to toe! excitement boots up! >,<

I actually have so much things to do this lately, and did an outfit post again is such a happiness for me. Yeay! Here I wore my mom's vintage shirt (again), the pattern is actually not one of my favorite but I was just interested trying that one. I feel like this is not me,  but when I putted a scarf (again :p) as a bow on my neck, it is turned to be a little bit like me hehe. So here we go with the style, hope you'll love it :)

BUT anyway! I just want to ask some wishes, because in a short time from now I'll face my final examination of this 6th semester, and I will be possibly busy and definitely crazy (hope not), those pile of tasks are haunting me behind haha. After all just wish me luck and I'd  really love to thank you all for that :)!




Knitted bowler hat - mom's, Vintage coat- mom's , Patterned shirt - mom's, Bag - Mall Ambasador (Jakarta),  Basic jeans - ZARA, Boots - DFBM

And yes that's all for this afternoon, see you again and have a great Saturday!

Thank you,
Monicha 

2 comments:

  1. I love your shirt and jacket! I always always take my mum's old clothes because she has so many that she never wears anymore!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! My mom just has those cute stuffs that she never wears too and I'm so happy to have them to be mixed and matched <3

      Delete