Here , there and everywhere

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Another Vintage Feeling: Pink Vintage Trousers


Hello again!

How’s your weekend anyway? Well I know that some of you might be bored with all of your routines and going on a vacation to somewhere spending the time was only the best choice to do! However  I wasn’t doing the same thing this time. What I was doing is just staying at home. I always love to do a lot of things at my “home time” because as you know that it is kinda hard for me to be at home nowadays. As a student who lives in a dorm house which is so far away from home, do things I can’t do in there is just like another kind of happiness. I was really happy I could cook, helped my mom to clean the house, had that stupid jokes with my brother, told my sister a lot of stories,  watched Moto GP together with my dad (FINALLY!), did some exercises, and lately edited outfit post again!

What is so special about the outfit? The answer is, my mom’s pink trousers! The trousers is so vintage and chic and I fall in love with it just in sudden! I mixed it with a vintage patterned blazer and a classic white shirt then I putted a scarf just to make it complete. Here is how the style works!




Patterned blazer - Vintage, White shirt - Unbranded, Scarf - Mom's, Pink trousers - vintage (mom's), Black boots - MONK

And I'm just so excited to hear what you all think about this style, I hope you love it! Thank you :)

Monicha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment