Here , there and everywhere

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Journalism in a way of style!

How to always looking chic and fabulous while you are a journalist? There is no answer like you can't!
Yes cause I did that! My friend just ordered me to help her and her team about bringing the fashion style for journalist woman in their magazine issue. I had a photo shoot in such a photography laboratory at my university. I had so much fun because I styled my self with my own stuffs and style, feels like a much freedom! The results that I can't wait any longer to share with you are here, tada!

Denim Shirt - Pasar Senen, Polkadot patterned scarf - Unbarnded, High Waisted Pants - friday flea market, Backpack - Converse (my friend's mine)

behind the lense scene :P

Vintage Two Tone Shirt as a blazer - flea market, scarf as a belt - Accent, floral patterned skirt - Pasar Senen

Orange Blazer and trousers - ITC Mangga Dua

2 comments: