Here , there and everywhere

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Holiday VIntage Dream


I just wondering about the holiday these latest times. I need that a lot but how is it going to be an extraordinary fun and different? just take a look at your clothes and decide your best style idea to go on your holiday! yes here is my idea of how I really love the vintage stuffs and mix it with Soniya's cute patterned skirt, and I'm ready to start travelling :)




Vintage bowler hat - shop at Kota Tua, Polkadot scarf - DIY, Printed shirt - ZARA, Lace blazer - Sunday flea market in Unpad, Patterned skirt - Soniya, Sling bag -  Pasar Malioboro, Bow Flats - Unbranded

And anyway I'm so glad to tell you that I join the pattern look photo competition by @localbrandid with this look, if you wanna know more just open my instagram @monichanelis and simply click the hashtags #localbloggerid to see all the uber cool and creative styles by the competitiors, it is every exciting! well, wish me luck! thank you :)

Best love, 
Monicha 


6 comments:

  1. Nice outfits <3

    Wanna follow each other? Let me know and I'll follow you back ;)
    http://mutiaraeltoago.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)!
      sure I'd love too, I'll visit yours then dear :)

      Delete
  2. cute outfit<3333:D
    btw,mine to follow mine?i followed yours!

    xx,
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much honey! :)) Great I'll visit your blog then thanks a lot
      dear >.<

      Delete
  3. very classy! :)



    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete