Here , there and everywhere

Friday, January 11, 2013

See you soon!

It is kind of hardest part this morning, I'll definitely have a long trip as the program of my college asks me to. The further condition is, I'll not be able to write regularly for my blog about more than a month, because I'll have no internet connection in place (a village at which I have to stay). That's why I'm here saying a very sorry about that. I promise to make everything better here, as soon as possible, like I always say that readers deserve the best, and I'll do my best when the time to come back home comes then I'll see you soon again!


See you on March, and I'll make it faster if it is possible, thank you so much for always paying the attention here, I do appreciate it a lot. Wish me luck then ;).

Best regards and love,
Monicha Nelis

No comments:

Post a Comment