Here , there and everywhere

Friday, January 11, 2013

Collaboration Style (Rainy Season): Hello Melisa!

A very good morning on Saturday! First, I'd like to say hello and thank you to all of you who has been enough waiting for me, to come up again on my blog. You know it was all because of the same thing, how I really could not manage the time, it was just too unpredictable. I feel sorry for that, I can say that leaving this blog is like leaving another part of me, how irritating. However, this morning is different, my brain is equally  working well with my mind and I feel good to write again, no matter what it were all about yesterday, I finally can post again! Yeay!

And this post is about my collaboration with my sister Melisa Nelis. It was just another quality time for us doing the styles and I think it is good to bring the results onto my blog. Well I know, all of you deserve the best and I hope this one will help you. Anyway, just never stop to be always stylish even in this rainy season, it is as simply as choosing the best sole of your shoes, hanging the cute umbrella, watching your steps and voila! Stay humble and pretty :)!









Monicha: Plaid patterned shirt - Ps. Gedebage, Light brown shirt - unbranded, Navy blue vest - Ps. Senen, Denim short - DIY, Clogs - Misyelle.
Melisa: Vintage Coat - mom's, Little Black Dress - unbranded, Denim shirt - unbarnded, Wedges - Lolita

Thank you! 
Best love,
Monicha & Melisa

2 comments: