Here , there and everywhere

Friday, October 26, 2012

How I love Thrifting!

Once again I'd like to tell you about the biggest treasure in fashion, I mean the thrift stores! haha yeah they are heaven of clothes, just so easy to find and have a very affordable price of vintage clothing. I am so happy that our country has some great places for thriftily shopping, such as Pasar Senen and Pasar Gedebage, and also a lot of other great stores that I might haven't known before. Then let's go with the style! :D





Anyway, my shoes are from Adorable Projects my favorite online shoes store, you have to go to their website and see their collections! I guarantee you'll be fallen for all the shoes just in sudden! :p go check check!

Hat - Mom's, Vintage Blue Shirt - Pasar Gedebage, Vintage Dress - Pasar Gedebage, Floral Bag - Pink Label, Clogs - Adorable Projects

5 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit. I love it when you find a bargain in a vintage store too.
    I'd love for you to check out my blog, here's my latest post. http://luciasloves.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/shop-my-closet.html
    Lucia
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lovely, sure I'll check yours too, thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  2. This is too adorable! I love going to thrift shops. Today I went and fount the cutest baby doll dress! I stubbled upon your post in IFB! And I am so happy, you have a nice blog here and I love the banner!

    -Shevon
    www.trashingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! great find! thrift stores are like treasure for me, you could even find anything you love there,that's priceless I think haha! and thank you so much for visiting my blog and I'm glad to know that you love the banner, thanks! :)

      Delete
  3. Very cute outfit, lovely bag!
    www.brandnamesus.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete