Here , there and everywhere

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Interview by BLURadio

Good night!
Halo, I know it is just too late for me to post any kind of entries at this time as here 01.13, but I cannot keep this silent because I just really want to say a very big thanks to BLURadio, an indie streaming radio at Jatinangor for the interview on one of their articles there. Thank you so much BLUR!

If you'd like to know more about the complete interview and how you can also see my random and silly answer, just click the link below. I answered mostly in Indonesian Language but I hope you'll still able to catch the message and enjoy for spreading up the good things! thank you :)

http://bluradiojtr.com/monicha-nelis-fashion-blogger/

4 comments:

  1. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)


    I'm working on a questions tag would you help me and leave a question for me ?:)


    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Janice!
      waw nice to see you here, thanks for the appreciation, sure I'd help you, I'll visit your blog just after this. once again, thank you so much dear ;)

      Monicha

      Delete
  2. Dateng ke LOONY ISLAND !
    Tanggal 13 Oktober 2012 di teras kota lantai 1 depan Celebrity Fitness karena ada.
    - Live Performance fashion show dari loony (di lantai ground)
    -Diskon 10% all items setelah fashion show
    -Voucher belanja buat style terbaik ayo dateng dengan gaya terbaikmu dan ajak temen-temenmu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waw menarik sekali! terimakasih info nya dear! I'll spread it fastly ;)

      Delete