Here , there and everywhere

Sunday, September 30, 2012

BACK TO COOL!

Good night good people! I finally update the blog! I was on a very long preparation for this post, I am so sorry for the long waiting and letting this blog stayed in silent. Then here we are with the new spirit of young people. Let's chasing a desire, come on and wake up it is not even a holiday anymore!  so are you ready for it? let's jump and back to cool!! ;D



Hello! from the right : Junita, Adel, Vira, Mayang, and me :) !




this is how we say "back to cool!"
Unfortunately I cannot tell about what are the clothes we wore because, at that time we just randomly picked up the dresses and mixed it spontaneously. All my girlfriends were bringing a lot of cute stuffs and that just made me crazy about remembering the every single details of them. The shoes, the pants, the skirt, the coat, the blazer, and the tops are all gorgeous! The most thing is, vintage products are dominant as the outers also the tops, you may predict it by paying the attention on the color, detail matters, and the pattern. However, talking about the spontaneously dressing is fun! yeah, if you know what I mean ;)





and this is me! a photo which I love the most! Thank you so much for my cool friend, Bumi for taking this picture :)

Well, here are the people behind this cool projects! Say hello and welcome the team :D


I'd like to say so many thanks to my uber cool friends, especially Bumi and Eby for being really nice and professional as the photographer. Keep up the good work guys! 

Good night and thank you for reading :)

Love,
Monicha

2 comments:

  1. Loved all the pictures you have a very good photographer you all look as though you are having a great time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Susan! :) yeah I was very happy for that, having the quality time with your friends is always fun :D !

      Delete