Here , there and everywhere

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Inspiration Today: Photographer | Nicole L. Hill

Nicole L. Hill is a fashion photographer based out of Los Angeles. I cannot describe much about her works because as you all know a very good photo is like a good joke, you can't find any suitable word about how to explain it. One thing that I know is, I am so inspired, too much addicted to her works. I feel like she's giving me a freedom through the photos and presenting the look of the combination between the woman's beauty and nature in art. As the fashion photographer, Nicole has also been successfully showing the power of woman by her model, not only by the style they wear but also through the gesture of the expression. I have to say that I'm falling the most for this one, the tones of her works are all wonderful, they come up with a very natural way, they are strong, bold but still mild.

And here are some works from someone that I called an inspiring fashion photographer, Nicole L. Hill






Nicole ever said something that I think as a "gorgeous" tough, I just checked her Tumblr when someone asked her what's the tips to have very great colors and lights like she did on her photos, and she simply answer;
"Study Photoshop as much as you can. Photoshop is a MAGICAL tool, use it and play until you find something you like!"

That is absolutely great I think, when you can easily find many people out there who say that using Photoshop to adjust/edit the photos is like a sin in photography, but here you can see the truth that Nicole as a professional photographer has a very humble way to think about the function of Photoshop. I really appreciate her thoughts about it, for me a great photo is not about the tools or the media behind it. The most important thing in photography is the story behind the every photo we take. A great photo is when you can successfully tell everybody about the story/ message behind your photo, no matter by what and how you create it. So that, I always think there's nothing wrong about the every photos because they will always have their own stories. Well finally, I understand that the world is still free, you can agree with me or not because I never expected to bring any influence to people about my opinion here :). 











These photos above were mostly from her Facebook pages, Nicole-L-Hill-Photography. Once again, thank you so much Nicole L. Hill for being an inspiration for me and for all the people out there, keep independent and natural! and for being inspired further, you can see more from her on:


Thank you for reading!

Love,
Monicha

8 comments:

  1. She really has stunning photographs! I do edit my photo's with a filter not too much but I think I'm gonna try to edit them more sometime, can give such cool effects :D
    Maya
    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! just too stunning! all of the tones of the photos are amazing and so lovely, yes Maya I think I'm gonna try that too, more for editing the colors and adjust them, well good luck for us! thanks for reading dear! :D

      Delete
  2. these pictures are all gorgeous, my favourite is the one with the girl with the suitcases. i'm following you now because you have a great blog!
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! yes I love all the photos too, they are great! thanks for following dear :)

      Delete
  3. photoshop is such a great program haaha, these pictures are amazing! <3

    wishuponasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, a magic tool haha! a hundred agree! thanks for reading honey :D

      Delete
  4. These pictures are amazing! <3 I can't do the same, yet;)

    Lovely blog, so I'm following You

    <3 from Poland
    pasterka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Pastereczka! nice to know you dear :)
    Thank you so much! Yes, I do feel the same with you, but maybe someday we will work the pictures like those out haha, who knows? ;)

    Love from Indonesia!
    Monicha

    ReplyDelete