Here , there and everywhere

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Tribal, Peach, Tosca

Hello goodnight, these are the photos which were taken two days ago, I wore the printed skirt from Primark and my new cute glasses that I got from our one of Indonesian indie brands, Loony on Jakcloth 2012!
but before I post the photos, I'd like to remind you anyway, the skirt I wore in this post is the same as the skirt I draw for my blog header, hehe :p
 Okay lets don't wait, these are the photos, sorry for the short unexpected introduction at first ;p, and yap I hope that you'll love these, enjoy!





Just trying to make a perfect match between the triangle and the tribal ;)




this is the glasses from Loony, I got it at Jakcloth only for 75K !

Glasses - Loony, Top - unbranded, Tosca Blazer - unbranded, Printed Skirt - Primark

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! The sunglasses are pretty fab too!

    I also must say I'm pretty jealous of your hair. It's gorgeous!

    XO- Corrie @ Brooklyn Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt :)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete