Here , there and everywhere

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm happy

Hello world! Today is a pretty day, the weather is so nice, the sun is so bright, this is just the right time to go outside. Seems like I just gained more weights these several times, well I do not know why and I don't care. I just happy all the way. How it feels when you can do anything you want, eat everything you want, go to the lovely places, meet your lovers and friends, do some fun there, you laugh, smile, and laugh again, those are heaven! I was really blessed by God. I feel like I am an actual form of freedom :p. I'd like to say many thanks to You God, I love you all the time :D

These photos were taken a week ago, I decided to take some photos because I just got nothing to do at that time. I know it looks like I'm a much self-worth here, but I don't care, I'm just happy! :D




XOXO

2 comments: