Here , there and everywhere

Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Collar and Pearl

I've got a lot of things to do this several times. The final examination of my college was started a week ago and mostly held in this week. I have to do all the assignments as soon as possible. I'm kinda tired of my routines so I decided to take some photos on last Thursday. Anyway I just bought the pearl necklace from my friend's brand new shop, Swallowtails, it was so chic I think. If you'd like to know more about the necklace, here are the photos, enjoy :)

 





I fall for the collars, they are just simple, vintage, chic, and indie. If you ask me to describe the collar itself, 
I'd like to say something like "the schoolgirl who plays with the butterflies on her hands". It may be confusing,  but for me the girls who add the collar on her clothes, are just pretty smart. They will have something undescribed on their appearance, something which is very different, something that make them turn to be really independent, so far away from the mainstream. 
Yap, and below are the photos of my whole style with my favorite Collar shirt



these are from the two different colors of my nail lacquer, the relaxing blue and the peach one 


Classic Collar Shirt - Ps. Tanah Abang, Black Skirt - Sunday Flea Market, The Pearl Necklace - Swallow Tails, Polkadot Patterned Shocks - Unbranded, Shoes - Quinna


No comments:

Post a Comment