Here , there and everywhere

Thursday, December 22, 2011

OLIVE

Olive is a clothing line that is vintage-inspired for womenswear. This one brand is surely gonna make your money completely dissapear just in sudden, I mean all the products are very cute, unique and highly worth to buy. Just like what they were described on their Facebook page (Olive) ,

"Olive sells unique, vintage-inspired pieces. Beautifully designed and crafted, the products run in small, limited lines, granting an exclusivity not found elsewhere."

Well I could not agree more! I do fall for them, wish I'll be there very soon.
If you are very excited with Olive, you can simply visit their website http://www.oliveclothing.com/ , also enjoy their pictures here







Here are some results from the photo session of their products, five words I could say, chic, simple, vintage, lovely, and warm. That is why I really love this brand, those all things described the most about my own personal taste in fashion.








2 comments:

  1. love your blog, such good photos! :) now following!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waw thank you so much, I follow you too for ur great taste in fashion, adorable :)

    ReplyDelete