Here , there and everywhere

Sunday, February 20, 2011

see me



      Just turn back and take a look at me. She can't see the way your eyes, light up when you smile . She'll never notice how you stop and stare, whenever she walks by, and you can't see me wanting you the way you want her. But you are everything to me.
       I just wanna show you, she don't even know you, she's never gonna love you like I want to
And you just see right through me , but if you only knew me
We could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable, instead of just invisible. She's never gonna see the light, no matter what you do.
      And all I think about is how to make you think of me ,and everything that we could be. I just wanna open your eyes, and make you realize, let me love you, let me want you.                                                                                                                                                                      For someone out there, u'll wake up someday

No comments:

Post a Comment